Top 10 Reasons to Partner with Wyndmere Naturals
Wyndmere offers 100% pure essential oils. We make every effort to obtain oils that are distilled from plants that are grown organically, ethically wildcrafted and/or pesticide free. We do not standardize or adulterate any of our essential oils.
- We bottle our oils in small batches with greater frequency to ensure freshness. Therefore, our inventory does not sit on our shelves for long periods of time.
Wyndmere does not impose minimum quantities or case pricing. Inventory levels can be customized by the customer.
- We have sourced our essential oils from the same trusted and capable growers since the inception of our company in 1995.
- We support guidelines established by the AIA (Alliance of International Aromatherapists), NAHA (National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy) and AEOTA (American Essential Oil Trade Association). The missions of these organizations are to properly educate, promote safe practices and create awareness of current topics in a positive manner.
Wyndmere is able to maintain fair pricing compared to other pure essential oils offered on the market.
Wyndmere is devoted to great customer service. Our employees are the soul of the company. Stock orders are generally shipped out the same day utilizing the most efficient shipping methods available. Special orders are generally shipped out within 1-2 days.
- We offer a line of USDA Certified Essential Oils.
Wyndmere maintains a solid foundation of ethics to support our customers and end-users in the proper use of essential oils. We positively respect the presence of other pure essential oil companies and will not engage in negative marketing in an effort to achieve success.
- As stated on every bottle and on our website, all Wyndmere products are 100% guaranteed.