Wyndmere Naturals offers a full line of high quality, pure therapeutic essential oils and natural aromatherapy products to several market segments such as clinical healthcare, natural health food stores, massage therapy and spas, and government contracting. Our products are used to support the emotional and physical well-being of our customers.
- High quality, pure essential oils and clean natural products ensure quality results every time.
- Unique therapeutic products used by nurses and clinical aromatherapists to help reduce the need for pain, nausea, and psychotropic medications. Read testimonials
- Excellent service. Orders are generally shipped same day if received by 3pm CST. All orders are reviewed for accuracy and hand-packed with care.
- Educational materials and videos developed to promote safe practices in using essential oils. Sample hospital protocols available upon request.
Unique Features & Benefits
- Our inhalation patches are a patented, safe, convenient, and quickly applied method of providing aromatherapy through inhalation.
- Inhalers and patches provide a measured amount of essential oil per application with no dermal contact.
- Patches and inhalers benefit the patient without the essential oil affecting caregivers or nearby patients.
- MRI and surgical safe patches are available in Lavender and Spearmint.
- Our products are designed to aid/comfort those who may be experiencing anxiety, restlessness, or nausea. Patches and inhalers can help with blood pressure, heart rate, stress levels, hormonal balance, and memory retention. All of these areas are excellent ways essential oils can help reduce the use of medication.
“The inhalation patches from Wyndmere have been great to offer our patients to help them with nausea and relaxation. The aroma from the essential oil on the patch lasts anywhere from 6 to 8 hours. They are quick and easy to apply. The cost makes them very affordable.” --- Debra R., ANP-BC, PNP-BC, CCAP, CH, St. Clare Hospital
- Read more testimonials
- Wyndmere purchases its essential oils from the 4% of the market that is produced solely for the aromatherapy trade. It does not purchase essential oils on the open market as these are often standardized and less therapeutically effective.
- Essential oils produced exclusively for use in aromatherapy means the crops are grown by farmers with good understanding of the soil, climate, and environment of their fields and expertise in harvesting the plant at its peak and the distillers are skilled in extracting the highest quality of essential oil.
- Over 25 successful years of being a trusted source in the aromatherapy industry and a member in good standing of the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA) and the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) trade organizations.
- Wyndmere offers a line of USDA certified organic essential oils.
- Our aromatherapy products are used in patient care settings including hospitals, clinics, hospices, pharmacies, and nursing homes. More information regarding clinical use of aromatherapy can be found here.
- UEI: UF9HTA2WAQ6A3
- SAM Registered
- CAGE Code: 63JC1
Small Business Designations
- Small Business (SBA)
- Women-Owned Business (SBENC)
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Wyndmere Naturals, Inc.
3001 Louisiana Avenue N.
Minneapolis, MN 55427