Free Shipping On Orders $50 And Over!
These days everyone is a lot more conscious about the harsh chemicals that are contained in most household cleaners. The good news is that making your own cleaning products using natural ingredients has never been easier. These DIY cleaning wipes use all natural ingredients and are family-friendly. What’s even better is that these wipes are reusable, so not only are they good for your family, they’re also good for the environment!
These simple ingredients are all you’ll need:
- One wide-mouth quart-size glass jar with a tight-fitting lid
- 15-20 pieces of cut cloth (we used old baby clothes cut into 10in x 10in squares)
- 3/4 cup distilled water
- 3/4 cup white distilled vinegar
- 16 drops Lemon essential oil
- 8 drops Lavender essential oil
- 4 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 4 drop Tea Tree essential oil
Seriously guys, this is all it takes - add all the liquid ingredients to the jar and shake to combine. Press the folded squares of cloth down into the jar so that they absorb the liquid. Secure the lid and invert if necessary to soak all of the wipes.
And that’s it. You’re done.
Store the wipes in a cool dark place, tightly shut, to preserve the essential oils. To use, wring out the excess moisture from a cloth back into the jar and start wiping! The wipes can be rinsed after each use and machine washed.
Comments will be approved before showing up.