Wyndmere for Spas
Wyndmere Naturals, established in 1995, is a small, woman-owned and family-run business located in Minnesota. Wyndmere features a full line of high quality, pure therapeutic essential oils and aromatherapy products sold to spas, yoga studios, massage therapists, natural retail stores, and pharmacies as well as to health care organizations for use in patient care.
- Wyndmere is a woman-owned independent company that specializes in essential oils and natural products.
- Wyndmere purchases its essential oils from the 4% of the essential oil market that is produced for the aromatherapy trade. It does not purchase oils on the open market or oils that are produced for the food, fragrance, cosmetic, or pharmaceutical industries as these are often standardized and less therapeutically effective.
- Wyndmere selects crops grown by farmers with expertise in managing their fields and in knowing when to harvest the plant at its peak
- Wyndmere selects distillers with the expertise and skill in extracting the best quality yield of essential oil
- Wyndmere offers the highest level of customer service, listens to what the customer needs, and is able to deliver it consistently
Back Bar and Retail Opportunities
Our products are used to support the emotional and physical well-being of our customers and enjoy a following of wellness seekers. They are used to improve mood, energy, and focus as well as open senses and perceptions. Perfect for helping enhance your clients' spa experiences! Enjoy additional revenue opportunities by providing our products in your retail space.
Quality begins with the plant itself. Plants that are thriving in their native habitat, harvested under the proper conditions and extracted by talented and capable distillers will produce the highest quality essential oil. We import oils that are specifically used in patient care settings at hospitals and hospices and by aromatherapists, massage therapists, spas, and salons. We have consistently purchased from the same suppliers since the company’s inception.
We welcome the variation seen in products that are wholly natural and are opposed to standardizing or adulterating them in any way. The effectiveness of the essential oils is related to its complexity and interaction of all the chemicals inherent in the plant including trace elements. To alter this balance in any way reduces the efficacy of the oil. Wyndmere offers only genuine and authentic essential oils.
Wyndmere provides high quality essential oils first and foremost, that is what we do! We have earned a reputation for quality, integrity and service. Our oils are randomly third party tested for their purity. We are a USDA organic certified facility by MOSA. Certificate of analysis (COA) and safety data sheets (SDS) are available upon request.
Most popular in spas:
- Single Notes: Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Bergamot, Vetiver, Frankincense
- Synergistic Blends: Anxiety Release, Aches & Pains, Lavender Garden, Mint & Rosemary
Wyndmere offers pure hydrosols - the fragrant waters collected during the process of distilling essential oils. They contain water soluble compounds not found in the essential oil as well as some residual oil. They're soothing, moisturizing, and anti-inflammatory. They do not require further dilution and are excellent for sensitive skin.
Hydrosols make great skin toners. They can be used as a mist on the face and body, or added to masks and lotions. Hydrosols can also be used in the bath, as inhalations, or as room air fresheners. Recommended for use by those for whom essential oils may be too strong, such as children, seniors, or anyone with highly sensitive skin.
Wyndmere offers Lavender, Neroli, and Rose hydrosols in 1oz, 4oz, and bulk sizes.
Our pure essential oils are blended in a base of carrier oils that facilitates the absorption of the oils into the body. When combined with the therapeutic effects of massage, these oils can positively impact mental, physical, and emotional well-being.
Wyndmere offers three pre-blended massage oils: Relax (Body & Mind), Aches & Pains, and Muscle Relief in 1oz, 2oz, and bulk sizes.
Create your own massage oil by blending our single note essential oils or synergistic blends with one of our five carrier oils, offered in 1oz, 2oz, 4oz, or bulk sizes.
- Argan: Cold pressed from the fruit kernels from trees grown in Morocco; great for moisturizing dry skin and soothing inflammatory conditions.
- Coconut (fractionated): Fractional distillation from palm trees cultivated organically in Malaysia; a wonderful moisturizer for the skin and hair; can be used daily to protect skin from sun, wind, and pollutants in the air.
- Grapeseed: Pressed from the seeds of grapes; good for improving skin tone and for blemish-prone skin.
- Jojoba: Cold pressed from the seeds of the Jojoba shrub grown in Israel; great for locking in moisture for all skin types; natural antioxidant and hypoallergenic; most similar makeup to the oils (sebum) naturally produced by the skin.
- Sweet Almond: Cold pressed from the kernels of the almond tree grown in the USA; can help soothe and soften skin, improve complexion, and reduce the appearance of scars.
Our elegantly crafted, clean lotions and creams will nourish and protect skin while positively influencing mind, body, and spirit. We start with a base of certified organic virgin coconut oil and certified organic jojoba, and do not use artificial preservatives or alcohols. Our lotions and creams are handcrafted in small batches to keep them fresh. They apply smoothly and leave a natural glow to the skin.
Wyndmere offers pre-blended lotions in 8oz or 1gal sizes in Anxiety Release, Lavender Garden, Mint & Rosemary, Refreshing, Rose Garden, Stress Relief, Vibrant Skin, and Unscented.
Our creams come in 1oz, 4oz, and bulk sizes in Aches & Pains, Clearer Skin, Lavender Garden, Mint & Rosemary, Rose Garden, Vibrant Skin, and Unscented.
Wholesale Accounts and Pricing
Contact us for wholesale pricing and to set up your wholesale account today! Call us at 1-800-207-8538 or email email@example.com to get a full wholesale catalog.